Expedia hiring freshers as a Market Associate in Mumbai | Expedia Latest Openings for Freshers
Expedia, Inc. is the world’s leading online travel company and operates localized websites for travellers in the US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Austria, Belgium, Ireland, The Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China (through a controlling investment in eLong) and India.
• Evaluate market trends and competitor activity; provide the Market Management team with analysis and recommendations for potential actions and next steps. This includes, but is not limited to: analyzing market competitiveness reporting, prioritizing daily/weekly hotel calls, reporting and tracking progress of programs and initiatives, and analyzing their impact on market performance.
• Manage promotional campaigns in market, including pitching promotional opportunities to partners and soliciting deals from hotels.
• Work with Market Management team to develop and implement strategies which ensure competitive pricing.
• Maintain constant communication with Market Managers to ensure consistency of communications, partner messaging, and implementation and execution of market strategies.
• Develop and share best practices with Revenue Specialist and Market Management teams to help optimize market competitiveness.
• Review the quality of rates, inventory, and content on Expedia sites against competitors.
• Support Market Management team with the development and delivery of partner communications.
• Assist the Market Management team in prospecting new hotels and/or regional chains.
• Participate in contract negotiations as needed.