Pattern 19 : Hollow Right Angle triangle star pattern in C using for loops
Write a C program to print the following Hollow Triangle star pattern using for loops:
Here is the sample output of the Hallow Triangle star pattern program, If the user input size is 5.
Enter Number: 5
* * * * *
Few browsers are not showing patterns properly. So here is one screenshot of the actual hollow right triangle.
Note: This program is one of the program in Series of Star Pattern programs in C
Hollow Triangle Star pattern Program :
printf("Enter How many rows you want : ");
if(i==1 || i==n || j==i || j==1)
You may also like:
- Basic star pattern program (The square pattern with stars).
- Triangle star pattern program.
- Triangle star pattern program with Spaces.
- Pyramid star pattern.
- Reverse Pyramid program.
- Diamond Star pattern program.
- star pattern program.
- K-Star pattern program.
- Empty Rhombus program.
- X-Star pattern program.
More C programs:
- Program to calculate Maximum of three numbers.
- What are Prime Number and C program to Check given number is Prime or Not
- Check given Number is Prime or not Using Square Root(sqrt) Function.(Efficient way)
- C Program to generate prime numbers between two numbers
- C Program to generate first N prime numbers.
- C program to Calculate percentage of student.
- C Program to check given year is the leap or not.
- C Program to convert Temperature.
- C program to understand type conversation.
- Finding Largest of two numbers using the conditional operator in C.
- C program to calculate the simple Interest,
- C program to understand Size of Operator.
- 200+ C Programs.