High-Level programming language
Programming Languages syntactically similar to english and easy to understand and Independent of Hardware are referred as High level programming languages.
- High-level programming languages are independent of hardware.
- High-Level programming languages easy compared with low level languages
- Basic advantage of High-Level languages are easy to understand,read,write,maintain,debug.
- Anyway program written in high level language need to translated into Machine level language (because computer understand machine level language only) this is take care by our compilers
- Examples of High level languages are
- C#(c sharp)… more
Translation of High level language into machine level language :