Pattern 5 : Pyramid star pattern program in C | C Program to print pyramid star pattern
I am using four for loops to print above pattern. First for loop is responsible for number of rows. I also divided this pattern into three parts as shown in below image. And remaining three inner for loops are responsible for printing these three parts.
|Pyramid Pattern program without spaces|
Similar Star pattern programs:
- Basic star pattern program (The square pattern with stars).
- Triangle star pattern program.
- Triangle star pattern program with Spaces.
More C programs:
- Program to calculate Maximum of three numbers.
- What are Prime Number and C program to Check given number is Prime or Not
- Check given Number is Prime or not Using Square Root(sqrt) Function.(Efficient way)
- C Program to generate prime numbers between two numbers
- C Program to generate first N prime numbers.
- C program to Calculate percentage of student.
- C Program to check given year is the leap or not.
- C Program to convert Temperature.
- C program to understand type conversation.
- Finding Largest of two numbers using the conditional operator in C.
- C program to calculate the simple Interest,
- C program to understand Size of Operator.
- 200+ C Programs.
C Tutorials with simple Examples:
- Arithmetic Operators with Examples.
- Arithmetic operators priority and it’s Associativity.
- Modulus Operator and Hidden Concepts of Modulus Operator.
- Precedence Table or Operators Priority Table.
- Assignment Operator, Usage, Examples
- Increment Operator and Different types of Increment operators Usage with Examples.
- Decrement Operator and Different types of Decrement operators with Examples.
- Logical or Boolean Operators.