Pattern 7: Angled ( inclined ) Pyramid Star pattern program in C Language
Write a C Program to print Angled pyramid pattern using stars. We are going to use the two for loops. One is Outer for loop for rows and Inner for loop is for columns.
The Program should accept an number as a Input and create a Angled Pyramid pattern.
Here is an Expected Output of the program, If the user Input is 5.
Write a C Program to print below pattern ( Angled Pyramid pattern ) :
Angled Pyramid Pattern Program :
Similar Star pattern programs:
- Basic star pattern program (The square pattern with stars).
- Triangle star pattern program.
- Triangle star pattern program with Spaces.
- Pyramid star pattern.
- Reverse Pyramid program.
More C programs:
- Program to calculate Maximum of three numbers.
- What are Prime Number and C program to Check given number is Prime or Not
- Check given Number is Prime or not Using Square Root(sqrt) Function.(Efficient way)
- C Program to generate prime numbers between two numbers
- C Program to generate first N prime numbers.
- C program to Calculate percentage of student.
- C Program to check given year is the leap or not.
- C Program to convert Temperature.
- C program to understand type conversation.
- Finding Largest of two numbers using the conditional operator in C.
- C program to calculate the simple Interest,
- C program to understand Size of Operator.
- 200+ C Programs.
C Tutorials with simple Examples:
- Arithmetic Operators with Examples.
- Arithmetic operators priority and it’s Associativity.
- Modulus Operator and Hidden Concepts of Modulus Operator.
- Precedence Table or Operators Priority Table.
- Assignment Operator, Usage, Examples
- Increment Operator and Different types of Increment operators Usage with Examples.
- Decrement Operator and Different types of Decrement operators with Examples.
- Logical or Boolean Operators.