Pattern 8: Diamond or Rhombus pattern program in C
We are going to discuss about the Rhombus Pattern program in this article, Sometimes we also call this as Diamond pattern. We are going to use C for loops to create the pattern.
Write a C Program to print below pattern ( Rhombus Pattern Program) :
Here is the Expected Output, When user specified the input as 5.
Rhombus (Diamond) Pattern Explanation :
Here I am using only two for loops to create above pattern. First for loop is responsible for the number of rows. so it always starts with -n. The inner loop is for columns. I am using small logic(using variable ‘k’) to accomplish this pattern with only two loops.
Rhombus Pattern Program:
Similar Star pattern programs:
- Basic star pattern program (The square pattern with stars).
- Triangle star pattern program.
- Triangle star pattern program with Spaces.
- Pyramid star pattern.
- Reverse Pyramid program.
More C programs:
- Program to calculate Maximum of three numbers.
- What are Prime Number and C program to Check given number is Prime or Not
- Check given Number is Prime or not Using Square Root(sqrt) Function.(Efficient way)
- C Program to generate prime numbers between two numbers
- C Program to generate first N prime numbers.
- C program to Calculate percentage of student.
- C Program to check given year is the leap or not.
- C Program to convert Temperature.
- C program to understand type conversation.
- Finding Largest of two numbers using the conditional operator in C.
- C program to calculate the simple Interest,
- C program to understand Size of Operator.
- 200+ C Programs.
C Tutorials with simple Examples:
- Arithmetic Operators with Examples.
- Arithmetic operators priority and it’s Associativity.
- Modulus Operator and Hidden Concepts of Modulus Operator.
- Precedence Table or Operators Priority Table.
- Assignment Operator, Usage, Examples
- Increment Operator and Different types of Increment operators Usage with Examples.
- Decrement Operator and Different types of Decrement operators with Examples.
- Logical or Boolean Operators.